Emergency Procedures & Policies
Eldorado Animal Hospital wants you to be prepared in times of emergency.
Clinic Procedure & Policy
- The emergency clinic personnel should always be given the name of your family veterinarian.
- The veterinarian will consult with your family vet when indicated.
- A deposit will be required on hospitalization cases.
- Hospitalized animals will receive constant around-the-clock supervision.
- Animals will be discharged and should be picked up by the owner between 6am and 8am after hospitalization unless other arrangements have been made.
- A record of treatment will accompany the animal when it is released.
- A record of all treatment will be available to your family veterinarian.
Fees & Payment
At the emergency clinic, an estimated fee for services will be quoted on every case presented before treatment is initiated. All accounts must be paid in full before the animal can be released from the clinic. Payment may be made by cash, check, or charge on MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
Always follow directions carefully when administering medications. Many drugs used in veterinary medicine are potent and often poisonous if given incorrectly to animals or inadvertently to humans. Keep all medications out of reach of children!